Wednesday 6 February 2013

PHP+MySQL Complete Website in Urdu Video Tutorials 2013

PHP+MySQL Complete Website in Urdu Video Tutorials 2013
PHP MySQL CMS System
Creating a complete CMS (Content Management System)and Website Using PHP+MySQLalong with Admin Panel has always been my favorite things to do, now the time has allowed me to do whatever I wanted to do in PHP. And I hope, I'll be soon surprising you with quality tutorials on web development and web designing in your own Urdu language. Today, I would like to share a complete project which is containing 16 tutorials and has a lot to learn. This course is in Urdu language and you'll be able to watch all the videos by order from starting to end.  After this project, in the future we'll learn creating social network & E-commerce sites in PHP, however, that is a little bit far thing. Because actually, I don't get much time for recording long videos with advance projects. But I hope things will be better in the future with your great support. For now you need to watch all the video tutorials about a complete website and CMS in PHP.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites